! STOP BENDING NOW !

Monday 25 February 2013

Hope Against Hope !

     My Major  Spine surgery done in Jan 2012 at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore  under the supervision of one of the expert spinal surgeon in India ' Dr VidhayaDhara S' , who not only a Good Surgeon but also a very good human being too  and he was the only person who gave me confidence and  suggested to go for this surgery without any fear as surgery was the only hope in front of me as i was completely on the last stage of life .

This miracle surgery detail now published at Bangalore Manipal Hospital Weekly Magazine this week and i am uploading the same  article on it   !!

Note : Be Remember ! Scoliosis  is Mostly Idiopathic with no Pain  and affect females more in comparsion to male  . When you notice  any unnatural curve in the spine , Unbalance Shoulder or Hips , then  do Approach  to the Scoliois  Expert  !


Life is the Name of fight

!!! So Fight and Love yourself till Your Last Breathe !!!!!


My Pain is Mine ,
My Love is Divine ,
I can roam , I Can run ,
Does'nt matter , if I have bend spine ,
My Limbs are weak but grips are strong ,
My Motto is clear , to bring sunshine ,
I laugh in pain , and challenging hurdles ,
I find solutions , whether difficulties are Nine ,
Fighting from life , fighting for breathing
Fighting for dignity , fighting from illness,
Its my Luck , what god written for me ,
Accepting happily , Without regret
When Seeing in the sky , listening slow sound as God Saying !
That Day will come , when You will recover from All such !!!!
Just Believe on me , and Be happy forever !!
And Do the things , On Your terms and Conditions !!
Nothing will go Wrong !!!




With Regards :
Mohd Faisal Nawaz

   

No comments:

Post a Comment