The European spine surgery devices market is anticipated to hit $2.37 billion by 2020, acoording to a Market Reports World report.
Here are five key takeaways:
1. The market is anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.1 percent between 2015 and 2020.
2. A rising number of spine deformity cases and increasing popularity of non-fusion devices will spur market growth.
3. Additionally, a growing geriatric population and increasing advancements in minimally invasive techniques and biologics will boost market growth.
4. In 2014, the spinal fusion devices segment accounted for the largest market share.
5. Key market players include Stryker, DePuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, Alphatec Spine, NuVasive, Integra LifeSciences, Orthofix International, Globus Medical, LDR, K2M and B. Braun Melsungen.
Source : Beckers Spine , 24th June 2016