! STOP BENDING NOW !

Thursday 23 August 2018

Qigong Therapy for kid’s scoliosis and kyphosis



Description

I am an excellent Qigong healer. I have an amazing unique telent---figure out the root of the health problems. I have successful experiences for kid's scoliosis and kid's kyphosis. No brace, No surgery. Long term benefit. This is a very natural and powerful Chinese therapy. It's a more holistic approach, focusing on the body as a whole. I will create an unique plan that only works for your kid. After each session, I will give some different exercise that create for your kid. Your kid will have a remarkable improvement after every session. The result is better than any other traditional therapy. For more info please visit www.qigongheal.com. Thanks
Mrs. Jessica Chen Receipts for insurance SOURCE : KIJIJI   

No comments:

Post a Comment